Chief Operating Officer
SCRUFF, one of the largest global gay social networks worldwide, has an opening for a Chief Operating Officer in our New York office. In this role, you will manage day-to-day operations of our Marketing, Development, Product and Support teams, an organization of 20+ with 4 direct reports. You will be expected to provide leadership, innovation, and people management necessary to run and grow the SCRUFF gay social network. This position reports to the CEO.
SCRUFF has a unique brand and is on the cusp of numerous opportunities for expansion and diversification. In your role as COO, you will provide strategic insight as SCRUFF continues its worldwide growth. You will be expected to provide input on new directions, technologies, business opportunities and key hires.
You will evaluate key business, financial and operational metrics on a regular basis and report back to the CEO and board. You must maintain excellent lines of communication throughout our business and keep all stakeholders informed and unblocked.
- • Day-to-day company management
- • Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- • Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- • Tracking, analysis, and reporting on relevant data and metrics as needed and/or requested.
- • Contract negotiation and legal analysis
- • Development and management of budget for assigned areas
- • Motivate and lead a high performance management team, ensuring retention of key team members and serving as a mentor
- • Represent the company with partners and members
- • Promote and reflect the Company’s core values
- • 5+ years experience managing software teams and 7+ years relevant business experience
- • Exceptional judgment, time management, and people management skills
- • Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- • Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- • Understanding of business functions such as software development, HR, finance, marketing etc.
- • Experience managing budgets, or other financial or P&L responsibilities
Talk to us
If you're excited by what we've described, talk to us! Email scruff.COO@applynow.io with COO in the subject line.