Visual Web Designer
SCRUFF, one of the largest global gay social networks worldwide, has a project-based opening for a skilled Visual Web Designer. The Visual Web Designer will work between the Marketing team and the Development team on the redesign of SCRUFF.com. We’re a small company without much hierarchy, so the ability to make an impact is significant.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to ideate and refine wireframes
- Research and develop design concepts
- Design page layouts, interactions, and content hierarchies
- Create, present, and ideate functional mockups to Marketing and Development using tools such as Principle
- Work closely with Development to execute designs
- Impeccable taste
- Strong portfolio showcasing responsive B2C web design work and beautiful comps that communicate large concepts
- Knowledge of current trends in design and tech
- Ability to put yourself in various stakeholders' shoes and come up with ideas that are relevant and enticing
- Ability to boil down big questions and figure out the right things to build
- Bonus: Experience working on dating/social networking products
A portfolio of responsive web design work is required for consideration.
SCRUFF is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested? Email Tyler Stafford at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "Jobs - Visual Web Designer" in the subject line.